Mario Diab has got something that’s truly fabulous in store for all of you. It’s a brand new cosmeceutical line that has been in the works for quite some time. After constantly teaching everyone about proper hair, skin and nail care for his entire life, Mr. Diab is pleased to offer you a way to get your look there with his latest and most recent innovation, Folligenix. Stay tuned to this blog roll and make sure that you bookmark it on your web browser, as we take a look at the many different proprietary ingredients that are contained within Folligenix, and see just what the ‘master’ had in mind when designing this groundbreaking cosmeceutical product just for you, your hair, your skin, your nails…and your sexy look.
The first ingredient that we are going to look at is Organic Aloe Vera, which has many different properties that are very beneficial to the health and vitality of your skin, hair and nails.
Uses and Benefits of Organic Aloe Vera in Folligenix:
- Stimulates cell regeneration so you have fresh and healthy, glowing new cells that make your hair, skin and nails shine.
- Provides excellent healing effects for most skin conditions including: Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, sunburn, ulcers and wounds, so no matter what ailments plague you, they vanish with this wonder ingredient.
- Softening agent for the skin which works to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Reduces swelling and itching related to inflammatory skin conditions so there are no worries about what skin type you have and whether or you not you will have a skin reaction or not.
- Aloe has powerful astringent qualities that combat nasty bacterium which can contribute to breakouts, lesions or sores.
- Organic Aloe Vera also is a powerful antioxidant that works to reduce the damage caused by the sun and that combats free-radicals in the skin that contribute to diseases like cancer.
Here’s the jargon for all of you protagonists out there that want to know exactly down to the tee what its constituents include.
Organic Aloe Vera in Folligenix
Constituents: Anthraquinones (aloin (barbaloin), isobarloin, anthranol, aloetic acid, anthracene, ester of cinnamic acid, aloe-emodin, emodin, chrysophanoic acid, ethereal oil as well as resistannol), saccharides (glycoprotein, mucopolysaccharide and polysaccharides such as galactose, xylose, arabinose, acetylated mannose as well as the remarkable acemannan), prostaglandins and fatty acids, enzymes (oxidase, amylase, catalase, lipase and alkaline phosphatase) amino acids (lysine, threonine, valine, methionine, leucine, isoleucine and phenylalanine) vitamins (vitamin b1, B2, B6, C, E, folic acid, choline and beta carotene) minerals (calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, zinc, copper and chromium as well as other miscellaneous compounds such as cholesterol, triglycerides, steroids, uric acid, lignins, beta-sitosterol, gibberellin and salicylic acid.