The New Year is well underway and we are almost at the end of February and already it’s flying by like a freight train. With that in mind, it’s high time we offered some early year beautification tips so that you can more easily maintain that image that you have worked so hard to create over the years. Before we delve into the beauty tips that we are about to offer, allow for us to remind you that Mario Diab’s signature beauty product, Folligenix, will be out soon. It’s designed especially for you; to help keep you beautiful from the inside out by using the most premium organic ingredients known to man, ones that have been shown to have phenomenal results for your hair, skin and nails – the most noticeable external amenities of any human being.
Take these beauty tips along the way with you for a sexier, more beautiful you in 2011!
- Mario says, “Don’t over-comb or over-wash, it strips the hair of its natural moisture.”
- Hand cream does wonders for combating dry hands. The simplest way to do battle with the elements is to arm yourself with a bottle of hand cream and keep it nearby, like in your desk, so you can apply it when needed and avoid dry hands.
- If your feet are dry, apply a thicker foot cream/moisturizer prior to going to bed and cover your feet in thicker socks.
- Double mirrors work wonders for your hair. This way you can check the back of your head and make sure any wisps are tended to.
- Keep your eyebrows in check by lightly spraying a toothbrush with some hairspray and combing them as desired.
- Keep your hair perky by letting it hang downwards after showering, while you are drying off.
- Mario says, “Satin Pillow Cases are a great sleeping aid that allows less friction, breakage and knotting.”
- Exfoliate your skin using a quality cleanser and loofah for brighter, more youthful skin.